Wellness Offering At The Oasis
The Oasis at LaSource offers a wide range of health and wellness services by "experts" in their field. We believe you deserve the best wellness treatments to keep your mind, body and spirit in perfect harmony.
Featured Wellness Treatments
Reflexology: This ancient Oriental massage method targets pressure points on the feet, which correspond to specific parts of the body. The technique promotes relaxation, relieves stress and releases energy throughout the entire body. Reflexology can help treat migraine, asthma, fatigue, digestive weakness, knee, neck and shoulder pain. "Imagine stepping on a tack. Your whole body reacts" because of something perceived by the foot. Reflexology with a full range of pressure sensors, utilizes the same body system of fight or flight to relax the body.
Acunpuncture: Acupuncture is a method of encouraging the body to promote natural healing. This is done by inserting needles at very precise acupuncture points. The technique of needling stimulates the nervous system to release chemicals in the muscles, spinal cord, and brain. These chemicals will either change the experience of pain, or they will trigger the release of other chemicals and hormones, which influence the body's own internal regulating system. The improved energy and biochemical balance produced by acupuncture results in stimulating the body's natural healing abilities and in promoting physical and emotional well being.
The Benefits of Acupuncture Include:
- Promotion of health and well-being and immune enhancing
- Respiratory disorders: sinusitis, Bronchial asthma
- Neurological and muscular disorders: migraine, headaches, neck pain, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, tendonitis, low back pain, sciatica, peripheral neuropathy, post paralytic treatment as a rehabilitation
- Urinary, menstrual, and reproductive problems
- Stress, depression, anxiety
- Disorders of the bones such as osteo-arthritis, rheumatic arthritis, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, displaced intervertebral discs, low backache and osteoporosis
|Please click here to see our ebrochure to learn about additional wellness treatments.|